Dr. Durgatosh Pandey practiced at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket in New Delhi as a Senior Consultant GI, HPB & Thoracic, Head GI & HPB and Surgical Oncology. Doctor?s Professional qualification are MBBS, MS(Surgery), DNB(Surgery), MCh(Surgical Oncology) and specialized in Surgical Oncology. He worked as Assistant Professor (Surgical Oncology) and In-charge of Thoracic & Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary service at Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital, AIIMS, New Delhi, 28 May 2012 - April 2015, Assistant Professor (Surgical Oncology) at Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, 19 Feb 2007 - 27 May 2012 and Specialist Senior Registrar (GI Surgical Oncology): Equivalent to Lecturer at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, 1 June 2004 - 31 Aug 2005. He is Surgical Fellow, Hepatobiliary Surgery & Liver Transplantation, 2006-07 (Singapore), Visiting Fellow, Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS) & Robotic Thoracic Surgery, 2015 (USA), Founder member of the Lung Cancer Consortium Asia, Founder member of Esophageal cancer consortium, Trustee member of ICON (Indian Co-operative Oncology Network), External examiner for M.Ch (Surgical Oncology) examination at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai since June 2013 and Member of the ICMR Task Force on ?Review of Guidelines for Management of Lung Cancer?. He possesses a wealth of knowledge and surgical expertise (gastrointestinal and thoracic cancer surgeries) which he has accumulated in a career spanning of more than 12 years. During the early phase, Dr. Durgatosh worked with the Institutes & Hospitals of National & International repute and has been honoured for his excellent services throughout his career. In the year 2015, he finally completed his Da Vinci (Robotic surgery) Training from Atlanta, USA. Currently, he is the Director (Surgical Oncology) at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon. With more than 12 years of experience in surgical oncology, Dr. Durgatosh has developed various clinical & surgical techniques and protocol for management of complex cancers.
He frequently conducts hands-on programs and delivers lectures globally on cancer management. He actively participates in media debates and discusses the upcoming issues related to cancer. Not only this, he has presented multiple papers and attended various national and international conferences, to his credit. Besides fulfilling his medical interest to its core, Dr. Durgatosh penned down a chronicle of his quest ?A Peep Into Void? (A Book on science and philosophy) that has been published by Partridge publications which describe his own ideas about the origin of the universe and the nature of reality.
- Surgical Oncology
Medical School & Fellowships
- MBBS - Maulana Azad Medical College, 1995
- MS - General Surgery - Maulana Azad Medical College, 1999
- DNB - Surgery - National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2000
- MCh - Surgical Oncology - Cancer Institute, Chennai, The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, 2004
- Fellowship - Hepatobiliary Surgery & Liver Transplantation - Singapore, 2007
- Member - Founder - Lung Cancer Consortium Asia
- Member - Founder - Esophageal Cancer Consortium
- Member - Trustee - Indian Co-operative Oncology Network
- Member - ICMR Task Force on ?Review of Guidelines for Management of Lung Cancer"
- Member - Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery & Robotic Thoracic Surgery - Johns Hopkins Hospital, USA, 2015
- Member - Indian Society of Oncology
- Member - Indian Society for the Diseases of Esophagus and Stomach
- Member - Indian Association of Surgical Oncology
- Training - Da Vinci, Robotic surgery - Atlanta, USA
- Surgical Oncology, Director & Senior Consultant- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon , currently working
- GI, HPB & Thoracic & GI & HPB, Surgical Oncology, Senior Consultant & Head- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
- Surgical Oncology, Consultant- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi , 2012
- Surgical Oncology, Consultant- Banaras Hindu University , 2007