TRAINING & WORK EXPERIENCE
- FRCS (Glasgow)
- Fellowship from University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- Consultant (Cornea, Glaucoma & Refractive Surgery) at Venu Eye Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi (2006-2007).
- Senior Research Fellowship (2003-2006) RP Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi, India
- Senior Residency (2000-2003) RP Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi, India. Selected among more than 60 candidates.
- MD Ophthalmology (1996-1999) RP Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi, India
- MBBS (1990-1996): Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur, MP. Gold Medalist (8 Gold Medals).
AWARDS AND HONOURS
- FIRST POSITION in all three professional examinations during MBBS.
- National talent Search examination (NTSE) scholarship holder for (1988-1999).
- 8 Gold Medal Awards (including Best Ophthalmology student) during medical school
- Best National Research Paper Award 1999 (AC Agarwal Trophy).
- 2002: Awarded Distinguished resource teacher of the Society award by Delhi Ophthalmic Society.
- Certified as Fellow by University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Awarded prestigious FRCS (Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow)
- Improvised New Laser Procedures
- Laser treatment of overhanging blebs (published)
- Laser sweeping of posterior IOL surface (published)
- Argon laser treatment of laser iridotomies in uveitis (published)
- Described New capsule support device for lens subluxation (published).
- Post MD >10 YEARS Comprehensive Surgical and Medical experience in:
- Refractive Surgery & LASIK
- Cornea Surgery, including Keratoplasties of all types.
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Laser Procedures
- Expert in Optical Coherence Tomography
- Over 50 indexed publications in prestigious peer reviewed international journals.
- Shroff Eye Centre, Gurgaon. Medanta, The Medicity
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Degree NameDoctor of Medicine (MD)
- Field Of Study Ophthalmology
- Dates attended or expected graduation1996 ? 1999
Skills & Endorsements:
- Clinical Research